Ⓐ Agent - Organized Domestic Tours :
*Please be sure to read this prior to application.
1. Tour conditions of Agent-Organized Domestic Tours
- Tours appeared in the YOKOSO Japan Tour, tours with this mark indicates that they are organized and operated by Club Tourism International Inc., whereas tours with this mark indicates that they are organized and operated by Kinki Nippon Tourist Individual Tour Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter both companies referred to as, we).
- The tour conditions represents the conditions described in each course as well as the following conditions, brochures(travel information), fixed documents (travel instruction) and our tour contracts (for the agent-organized tours). Any matters not stipulated in these, it will be applied to regulations or generally established practices. If you would like to see our Travel Contract, visit the following website http://www.club-t.com/
2. Application for Agent-Organized Tour and Completion of Contracts
- We accept travel reservations via internet only.
- Tour price shall be paid in full no later than 21 days (11 days for day trips) reckoning from one day prior to the departure date of the tour.
- A participant aged under 15 years old shall be accompanied by guardian. In the event that the participant aged 15 to 20 , he/she needs to submit a written consent form from his/her guardian.
- A tour contract shall be concluded when we accept the conclusion of a contract and receive a deposit or full amount of tour price. We also shall conclude the tour contract to all members of a group upon receipt of deposit or full amount of tour price paid by a representative. However, it is excluded the case that we are informed when applying that each participant will settle the payment.
*We may conclude a tour contract with a cardholder (hereinafter referred to as "member") of our affiliate credit card companies on condition of receiving a deposit of tour price without signature of the member. In this case, the contract will complete at the time when we notify the member to accept the conclusion of the contract. However, we may not be able to accept the conclusion of contract by our business reasons such as not concluding with a joint contract including special stipulation of non-signature dealing with affiliate companies.
*At the time of application of a correspondence contract, the member should notify us of the "credit card company", "card number", "expiration date" in addition to the "tour name" and "departure date" that the member will apply for.
*The "card usage date" of correspondence contract shall be the date that the customer or we shall fulfill the payment or repayment of tour fare etc. based on the travel contracts. In the first case, it shall be the contract completion date, and in the latter case, it shall be the day of receiving the notification of termination.
- Please inform us at the time of applying if special consideration to participate will be required. We shall comply with it as much as we can without departing from offering fair services to all of the participants. The expense that we will take the special measures, based on he/she offer, shall be the burden of a participant.
- In the event that the itinerary, accommodation and the name of transportation are not fixed when receiving the application, we will mail you the final tour itinerary documents described the decisions one day prior to the commencement date of the tour. However, when application is made on or after 7 days prior to the departure date of the tour, the documents will be handed out on the tour day. Even before the deadline, we will explain about the arrangement situation as need arises. (except accommodation plans)
3. Included in the Tour Price
Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meals, admission fees described in the itinerary and taxes such as the consumption tax.*We will not refund the above expenses even if you do not use part of them for your own reasons
4. Not included in the Tour Price
Fees for transportation, meals, admission not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages and others) and optional tours.
5. Amendment of Contents of Tour Contract and Tour Price
We may amend the tour contracts in the event of a natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, war, civil unrest, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodations, etc. rendered by transportation/accommodation facilities, governmental orders, offering unexpected transportation service and other facts that is beyond our control. Due to the amendment, we may revise the tour price. We may also amend the tour price if the transportation fare is substancially increased or reduced more than anticipated extent of amount due to unusual economic situation. In case of increase, we will notify you no later than 16 days reckoning from the one day before the departure day of the tour.
6. Amendment of Tour Participants
A participant may transfer the status in the contract to the third party with our consent. In this case, the participant shall pay the handling fee for the amendment.
7. Amendment of Tour Participants
1. A participant may cancel the travel contract by paying the following cancellation charges.
|Time of Cancellation received||Domestic Tours
(except bus tours)
|Bus Tours with
for day trip
|Reckoning from the one date prior to the departure date of the tour||20 to 15 days||20%||-||-|
|14 to 11 days||20%||20%||-|
|10 to 8 days||20%||20%||20%|
|7 to 2 days||30%|
|The departure date of the tour||on the previous day||40%|
|After departure or in case of failure to participate without notice.||100%|
|*The above rate(%) is the rate for tour prices.
*The time of cancellation shall be based on the time that a participant notifies us of it within our business days or hours.
*"Overnight day trip" shall be treated as "Day trip".
*In case of using a chartered ship or vessel, it shall apply to the cancellation policy of the particular ship or vessel concerned.
*In case of accommodation plans, the time of cancellation "after departure" shall be based on the check-in time described in brochures.
2. In any of the following cases, a participant may terminate the tour contract without paying a cancellation charge prior to the departure date of the tour. In this case, we will start the procedure of reimbursement of the full amount of the tour price paid within 7 days reckoning from the next day of cancellation day.
- When the contents of the travel contracts have been amended. However, the contents shall be limited to the important cases described in " the amendment required to pay amendment compensation" based on the provisions of Article 13 that covers the itinerary guarantee
- When the tour price is increased based on the provisions of Article 5.
- When we have not delivered the final tour itinerary and documents to a participant by one day prior to the departure date of the tour. (except accommodation plans)
- When the tour operation described in the initial itinerary becomes impossible owing to the facts for which we are liable.
8. Cancellation and Refund before Departure by YOKOSO Japan Tour
- When a participant has not paid the tour fare by the prescribed date, we may terminate the travel contract. In this case, we will charge a penalty equivalent to the amount of the cancellation charge stipulated in the previous article.
- The number of participants fails to meet the minimum, we may cancel the tour operation. In this case, we will notify a participant of the tour cancellation 14 days (4 days for day trips) prior to the departure date of the tour and refund the full amount of tour price paid and terminate the contract.
9. Cancellation of The Tour Contract and Refund After Departure
- Cancellation by a participant and its refund.
- When a participant leaves the tour group for the personal reasons, we will consider that the participant waives the contracted rights and we will never refund.
- When a participant can not receive the travel services described in the final tour itinerary not owing to the participant responsibility, the participant may terminate the part of the contract. In this case, we will refund the part of the tour price.
- Cancellation and refund by YOKOSO Japan Tour.
We may terminate travel contract in any of the following cases. In such cases, we will start the procedure of reimbursement of the services not provided within 30 days reckoning from the next day of the termination of the tour.
- When a participant is unable to continue the tour owing to illness or other reasons.
- When a participant disobeys the instructions of our tour conductor or other staff for safe and smooth tour operation or cause trouble to other participants by assaulting or threatening them, corrupts discipline of group tour and interfere with safe and smooth tour operation of the collective activities.
- When a tour operation is suspended due to natural disaster, war, civil unrest, suspension of the services related to transportaion/accommodation facilities, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances that is beyond our control.
10. Responsibilities of YOKOSO Japan Tour
- In executing a travel contract, should we or arranging agents cause damage to a participant intentionally or negligently, we shall be liable for the damages. However, this applies only if the participant notifies us of the cases within 2 years reckoning from the next day of the damage occurrence
- We shall compensate for damaged baggage up to a maximum of 150,000JPY per person only if a participant notifies us of the cases within 14 days reckoning from the next day of the occurrence. (except the damages caused intentionally or serious negligence)
11. Responsibilities of a Participant
We shall require a participant to compensate for the damage we incurred due to a participant's intention or negligence. A participant shall be required to make every effort to understand the rights, duties and other contents of the tour contract described in the contract documents by utilizing information provided from us. If a participant recognizes that the travel services described in the contract documents differ from those on the documents after departure date of the tour, a participant shall be required to notify us or arrangement agents of the facts promptly at the tour destination.
12. Special Indemnification
Regardless of our responsibilities, under the special indemnification regulations stipulated in our Travel Contract, we shall pay prescribed compensation or provide condolence money to a participant for certain damages of the life or body incurred due to coincidental or unexpected accident during the agent-organized tour within the amounts prescribed below.
- Compensation for death: JPY 15,000,000
- Condolence money for hospitalization: JPY 20,000-200,000
- Condolence money for hospital commutes: JPY 10,000-50,000
Any of the following cases shall be excluded.
- Bacterial food poisoning
- Damages of a patient incurred in free time while any travel service is not provided during our agent-organized tour
- Some other cases (Contact us for more details)
13. Itinerary Guarantee
- In case of major amendments of the contract contents described in the following "amendments required to pay amendment compensation", we will start the procedure of reimbursement of the amendment compensation by multiplying tour prices by the rate described in the right column of the table within 30 days reckoning from the next day of the termination of the tour. However, we exclude the following amendments even when services of transportation and accommodation facilities are provided , except in case of overbooking.
- Amendments owing to the following reasons.
(a) Natural disasters (b) War (c) Civil unrest (d) Governmental orders (e) Suspension of travel services rendered by transportation or accommodation facilities. (f) Provision of transportation services differs from the original schedule. (g) Necessary measures to ensure a participant's safety of life and body.
- Amendments related to the part of termination of travel contract based on the provisions of Article 6, 7, 8.
- Amendments owing to the following reasons.
- The maximum amount of amendment compensation payable by YOKOSO Japan Tour per person for one organized tour shall be up to 15% of the tour price. However, we shall not pay the amendment compensation in the case that the total amount will be less than 1,000JPY per person.
- After obtaining the consent of a participant, we shall offer economic benefits or travel services equivalent to the amendment compensation in stead of cash payment.
- When the responsibilities based on the provision of Article 9 is clarified after making payment of the amendment compensation in accordance with this article, we will pay the balance between the damage compensation payable by YOKOSO Japan Tour and the already paid amendment compensation.
|Amendments for which YOKOSO Japan Tour shall pay compensation||Rate(%) per change
(except bus tours)
|Before departure||After Departure|
|1. Amendment of tour departure or termination date||1.5||3.0|
|2. Amendment of tourist spots to enter and / or tourist facilities(including restaurants) or other destinations||1.0||2.0|
|3. Amendment grade or equipment of transportation facilities to those of lower cost. (only when the total amount of cost after the amendment becomes less than the already paid tour fare)||1.0||2.0|
|4. Amendment of the type of transportation facilities or company names.||1.0||2.0|
|5. Amendment of domestic flight at the airport of tour commencement or different flight at the airport of tour termination stipulated in the contract documents.||1.0||2.0|
|6. Amendment of the categories or name of accommodation facilities.||1.0||2.0|
|7. Amendment of type of rooms at accommodation facilities, equipment, view or other conditions of rooms.||1.0||2.0|
|8. Amendment of items described in tour titles amended in item (1) through (7) above.||2.5||5.0|
"Before the departure of tour" shall mean the time when we notify a participant of the aforementioned amendment by one day prior to the departure date of the tour, "after the departure of tour" shall mean the time when we notify a participant of the aforementioned amendment after the commencement date of the tour.
14. Handling of Personal Information
- We and our group companies shall use the personal information given from a participant to contact a participant and arrange services provided by transportation or accommodation facilities for the tour applied by a participant, or go through procedures to receive the services within the necessary extent..
*Also, we and group companies, may use the participant's personal information in order to
- deliver "Tabi no Tomo" we publish, tour advertisement or information magazine
- inform you the products and services of our affiliate companies.
- deliver e-mail newsletter and others.
- inform you to participate in our businesses.
- inform you of insurance, traveler's checks, souvenirs, parking, and accommodation for before or after the travel.
- asking for questionnaires and your opinions.
- create statistics.
- We and our group companies may share a participant's personal data we possess including name, address, telephone number or e-mail address in the minimum necessary extent to contact a participant. Our group companies may use such data to introduce their business details, events and deliver the items a participant purchased.
All above tour conditions are effective as from Aplil 01, 2010